JAPAN TIMES 【March 21, Friday】
Holistic Dentistry (Holistic Dental Treatment)
Western medicine has always been the mainstream of modern medicine, accomplishing remarkable advancements in knowledge and practice.However, the number of patients suffering chronic problems such as obstinate dermatitis, backache, stiff shoulders, migraine, chronic fatigue syndrome, etc. has been increasing.
In cases where the cause / symptom relationship is obvious, western medicine works very well, but when the cause and symptoms seem unrelated, eastern or holistic medicine could prove effective. Since medicine and dentistry are studied separately at university however, most medical practitioners and dentists are not aware of how dental problems can affect general health conditions. People who suffer from the above conditions and have been told the cause is uncertain, unknown or there is no way to treat them, visit our clinic from all over Japan. And in fact, 80% of them have shown improvements in their conditions.
Unsteadiness by electro magnetic waves from a cellular phone.
Electromaganetic waves from cellar phone induces unsteadiness! Is this a suicide or an incident?
Unsteady and dizziness because of a dental implant.
Electromagnetic wave from personal computer induced electromagnetic wave hypersensitivity through a dental implant.
Dental treatment for dizziness and joint mobility disorder
Intractable lumbago was cured by dental treatment with full cast crown.
- Mar 13, 2014 Demonstration of the dental treatment for intractable lumbago in Tokyo, 2013.
- Feb 06, 2014 The demonstration of dental treatment for the temporomandibular disorder performed in international symposium held at Columbia University in 2013.
- Feb 05, 2014 This demonstration was performed by the international symposium held in Columbia University on October 8, 2012.
- Jun 16, 2014 My Newest Clinical Cases of Dental Treatment Using Bi-Digital O-Ring Test. Acupuncture and electro-therapeutics research.
- Aug 21, 2012 Do dental implants cause scoliosis? : Case report, Personal Medicine universe,1:79-80,2012.
- Jan 06, 2012 The Dental Treatment for Systemic Diseases, which After Using the Two Point's Time Lag Stimulation Method, Applied by the Bi-Digital O-Ring Test, Has Shown the Priority Treatment Area to be in the Oral Area, Acupuncture and theraputics research